Visitors to the United States sometimes wonder: “What’s up with all of those food trucks”. Although the “food truck” has been around since the 1920s, the tiping point for the massive spread of the phenomenon around North America was probably 2008. If you want to learn all about the food truck boom, take a peek at this infographic which was created by Lindsey McCormack and Stephanie Buck for Mashable.
- Presenting the coolest food truck we have ever seen. Former… (shortformblog.com)
- GQ Puts Three L.A. Food Trucks on ‘Best Places to Eat’ List (laist.com)
- Food trucks, plain and fancy (kansascity.com)
- Diner’s Journal Blog: Food Trucks to Take Turns at the Library (dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Food Truck Lingo Might Be Just Around The Corner (npr.org)