Freelance Berlin photographer Christian Ruhm’s series world dis_order offers a unique way of seeing some of Europe’s iconic tourist sites. From Berlin’s Reichstag to London’s House of Parliament, Ruhm’s multi-layered, multiple exposures add a sense of excitement and a pinch of chaos with their tilt-a-whirl views. Take a look at Ruhm’s website to see more of his challenging work.
- Painting Europe (travelbetweenthepages.com)
- Tourist-bashing turns ugly in Berlin (news.yahoo.com)
- PHOTOS: Is Berlin The World’s Rudest City? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Berlin city breaks: Tourist-friendly ‘awareness drive’ launched after locals snub visitors (dailymail.co.uk)
- Historical Berlin (impositivelysomewhere.wordpress.com)