This magical and mesmerizing tilt-shift film of Rio de Janeiro, titled The City of Samba, was created by Keith Loutit and Jarbas Agnelli during the 2011 Carnival. The music was also produced by Agnelli. The film’s fabulous illusion of miniaturization and the stop motion feel were derived from an astonishing 170,000 still shots.
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School PORTO DA PEDRA (Rio de Janeiro) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Rio’s colourful carnival kicks off (thegreatbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Rio de Janeiro Carnival 2012: Beauty and the Beast [SLIDESHOW] (ibtimes.com)
- RIO CARNAVAL 2012, Greatest Show on Earth. (HD) (msamba.wordpress.com)
- Carnival 2012 (boston.com)