10 reasons why books make the best gifts
- Books are easier to wrap than footballs or fruit baskets.
- Books don’t break.
- Once you finish with a book, it’s not empty. In fact it’s still full.
- No batteries or assembly needed.
- Books don’t make annoying noises that alarm pets or the neighbors.
- One size fits all.
- No maintenance of any kind required.
- Books are non-perishable.
- There’s a book for everyone, even your roommate, who reads only post-modern detective westerns.
- Giving a book shows how well you know and how much you respect the recipient.
Reblogged this on Leena Maria.