Are You Offended New Jersey ?

You won’t find this colorful and controversial new map on any New Jeresy travel literature any time soon. But you can count on lots of attention from Jerseyites and shore visitors. {full disclosure: I was born and raised in the great State of New Jersey}

Rutgers University graduate student , Joe Steinfeld created this very amusing, tongue-in-cheek map that’s certain to annoy just about everyone in the Garden State with its politically incorrect cartography.

The 22 year-old creator of the map, currently is employed by the State of NJ in Geographic Information Systems making maps of nature preserves and researching conservation resources.

“In a recent poll 75% of NJ residents were happy to be living in their state…the other 25% are still missing.”

David Letterman

This entry was posted in Maps, Tourism, USA and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.